3901 N 27th St, Lincoln, NE
Please join the Lancaster County Democratic Party for an evening of celebration as we honor our outstanding volunteers and rally for our Democratic candidates for the May 10, 2022 Primary Election!
4:30pm - 5:00pm Mayors’ Reception
5:00pm - 6:00pm GOTV Drag Show Social Hour
6:00pm - 7:30pm Patriots’ Dinner
[Guest Speakers, Awards Presentation and Dessert Auction]
8:00pm - 10:00pm Nebraska Young Democrats After Party
Tickets must be reserved by Friday, April 22, 2022.
Questions or concerns? Contact LCDP Chair Hannah Wroblewski at [email protected].
- Patriots' Award (The L.K. Emry/Barb Steinheider Award) Nominees should be those who in recognition of lifelong effort to fulfill the ideals of the Lancaster County Democratic Party and demonstrate leadership that strives to make our democracy one that is truly of the people and for the people.
- Volunteer of the Year (The Edward J. O'Neill Award) Nominees should be those who have generously given their time and talent in support of activities of the county party.
- Young Democrat of the Year (The Donna Karnes Award) Nominees should be under 35 years of age and those who have given their time and service in support of activities of the county party.
- Labor Award Nominees should be individuals or unions who have supported the activities of the county party.
- Community Outreach (Hank Balters Award) Nominees should be those who have carried out Democratic values in interactions with the diverse community of Lancaster County.
- Chair's Award
Deadline to submit is March 31st at 5pm.