U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (
VOTE: Tues, 8 am-8 pm see polling locations, check VBM ballot status: https://www.votercheck.necvr.ne.gov/VoterView/
Return your mail ballot by 8 PM to Lancaster Co. Election Office, 601 N. 46th, between Vine and R Streets. Call 402-476-2268 if you need help getting your ballot to the Election office.
- Vote FOR 427 Medicaid Expansion Medicaid expansion would cover 90,000 hard-working Nebraskans. They work at jobs that come without healthcare coverage and earn less than $17,000 a year.
- Vote NO for Mayoral Term Limit ‘Mayoral term limits that will disqualify the incumbent mayor from serving another term and prevent future mayors from serving more than three consecutive terms.”
- Nebraska State Bar Association 2018 Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- See candidate info.
Nebraska Democratic Party's Voting Center.
Election ProtectionCivic Nebraska Election Protection Line: (402) 904-5191 / En Español: 1-888-839-8682
- If you experience any problems on election day you can call Civic Nebraska’s voter protection hotline, they have a team of lawyers on hand.
- The unit consists of trained staff members who can take information from voters wishing to report any inappropriate behavior witnessed at a polling place.
Lincoln's representative on the Nebraska Board of Education, Patsy Koch Kohns, will serve as the President for this upcoming year. Patsy Koch Johns was elected to the Nebraska Board of Education in 2016.
I have submitted my resignation as Lancaster County Democratic Party Chair. It's been an honor to serve this all-volunteer organization for the past four years. Our focus has been to elect candidates, organize volunteers and