U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (>District 1)
- Rachel Garver, County Treasurer*
- Matt Hansen, County Clerk
- Adam Morfeld, County Attorney
- Joe Nigro, County Public Defender*
- Jay Pitts, County Sheriff
- Sean Flowerday, Commissioner, Dist. 1*
- Rick Vest, Commissioner, Dist. 5*
IMPORTANT PRIMARY ELECTION DATES
- Jan 10 - First day to accept early voting requests
- April 4 - Counties must have early voting ballots ready for delivery by mail
- April 11 - First day of in-person early voting
- April 22 - Agency/DMV registration deadline
- April 22 before midnight - Online voter registration deadline
- May 2 by 6pm - Last day for in-person voter registration
- May 2 by 6pm - Last day to receive an application for earlt voting ballots to be mailed to a specific address
- May 9 - Last day of in-person early voting
- See polling place, ballot status.
- Find your senator, Legislative District.
- Lancaster County Election Office, 601 N. 46th St., 402-441-7311, Voter Information Guide.
- Nebraska Secretary of State Elections Division, election dates.
- Polling place concerns or ballot issue: Civic Nebraska Election Protection Line 402-890-5291
Interested in running for office? Attend our Candidate Services meeting on Fourth Wednesdays, 7:30 pm. Sign up here!
Donate to support Democratic candidates in Lancaster County! Lancaster County Democratic Party does not donate to Democratic candidates. We provide resources to Democratic candidates which includes being listed on this website, social media mentions, promotional activities, more. See Candidate Support.
The General Election is November 8, 2022.