Officers are required to attend monthly Executive and Central Committee meetings, assist with volunteer recruitment and organizing events (Debate Watch Parties, Patriots Dinner, community outreach tables, county convention).
Average time commitment is 3-5 hours a week.
- Associate Chair
- Second Associate Chair
Following are the requirements:
- Must be a registered Democrat living in Lancaster County.
- Two year term, May 2020-May 2022
Article III EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, Lancaster County Democratic Party bylaws,
- Section A-C: Definition of the Executive Committee, Terms of Office (page 5)
- Section D: Duties and Responsibilities (page 6)
- Section E. Vacancies, Removals and Replacements (page 7)
Lancaster County Democratic Party Convention is Saturday, May 30, 4:30-6:30pm. It will be held by phone with paper ballots for voting. The only business to be conducted will be the election of County Party Officers and State Convention Delegates. All other County Party business will be conducted at a later date.
Registered Democrats are encouraged to participate in their county convention and run for a delegate position to the state and national conventions. Democrats must register to attend the county convention by 5 p.m. on May 1, 2020.
Questions? Contact Nominations Chair, Marthaellen Florence, [email protected]
Submit your candidacy by 5 pm on May 1.