Return Your Ballot by 8 pm Tuesday, May 12: Drop Box 601 N.46th St. Check your ballot has been accepted. Lancaster County Election Commission, 402-441-7311
- Printable Voter Guide.
- Democratic Senate and Congressional District One candidates speak, watch Candidate Forum.
U. S. House of Representatives - Congressional First District
District 1: Patsy Koch Johns
- District 21: Joseph Couch, Brodey Weber
- District 25: Stephany Pleasant
- District 27: Anna Wishart
- District 29: Eliot Bostar, Jennifer Carter, Neal Clayburn
- District 4: Gary Aldridge, Edison McDonald, Ron Roeber
- District 10: Bastienne Salners
Freeman Public Schools Board of Education
- Dean Otto
VOTER RESOURCES (Click links)
- Check voter registration
- Register online to vote, change party affiliation, Spanish.
- Vote by mail
- Ballot measures
- Lancaster County Election Commissioner |Lancaster County filing list
- Natural Resources District City-of-Lincoln-Map-PDF (ne.gov) | Rural-Lancaster-County-Map-PDF (ne.gov)
- Candidate websites, info | Nebraska Democratic candidates
- Listing of Offices and Qualifications for 2020 Elections