Vote early at Election Office, 601 N. 46th St. 402-441-7311,>MAR 30-APR 5,
Drop your early vote ballot in Lincoln City Libraries ballot boxes by close of business, April 5, or 24 hour drop box at Election Office by 8 pm April 6.
Vote April 6, 8 am-8 pm, see voter registration, polling place.
*Re-election. ** See endorsements.
LINCOLN PUBLIC SCHOOL BOARD OF EDUCATION (District Map)
- Dist. 1 - Kathy Danek* signs at LCDP | Colette Yellow Robe
- Dist. 3 - Barb Baier*
- Dist. 7 - Don Mayhew*
AIRPORT AUTHORITY - No Democratic Candidate
- Lancaster County Election Office, 402-441-7311
- Polling place concerns or ballot issue: Civic Nebraska Election Protection Line 402-890-5291
- Nebraska Democratic Party 402-434-2180
- Lancaster County Democratic Party 402-476-2268
- Candidate Summary
- Lincoln City Council Environmental Forum.
- NDP Black Caucus Lincoln City Council Candidate Forum.
Donate to help all Democratic candidates on the ballot.
2021 Volunteer / Office Hours / Donate / Facebook / Twitter / Enewsletter